Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jaxom Day 4 & 5

Sorry..but I got side-tracked yesterday.

Jaxoms blood work was unremarkable.....which mean no liver issues. So we are now going on the assumption that it is low blood sugar. I have been giving him smaller more frequent meals and the past 2 day have been great. No issues and he is just Mr Happy.

My major concern now is his back end....seems to be a lot of curvature to it and he does not use it "right". In the next few days he will start ball work. Hopefully that will help to strengthen his core and back.

So since he seems to be on the road to recovery I will only update his blog each Sunday, with pictures. If anything out of the ordinary happens I will do an extra post.

All I can say is that he is a very remarkable young dog...Given the way he looks, it is amazing that he is such a loving little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment